Build & Research
Global Ace Commander is a 7 part event that takes place bi-weekly. Each day represents one part of the event. The second part of Global Ace Commander is Build & Research.
- +1 Building Might grants you 7 Points.
- +1 Tech Might grants you 7 Points.
In this event, what matters are buildings and research that give you the most Might. Upgrading HQ, Research Center, Boot Camps, essentially anything that gives you more Might you should be upgrading. In terms of Research the higher tier research will yield far more might than the lower tier, and those that deal specifically with troop increases.
This is a good time to use up all those Speedups if you have been saving them. Speeding up building and research will allow you to get a lot more done in less time.
As a general rule the longer something takes the upgrade or research, the more points you will get from it, therefore saving those Speedups and using them now will benefit you greatly.
This is also a great time to use Build and Research SpeedUp Boosts, just be sure to use them before you build and research so that you get the bonuses.
* Building *
- Big upgrades like HQ or wall, should be started days before; save speedups to finish on this day
- Hoard speedups from Ruins, Arena, and Campaign in the weeks before.
- You can break down bootcamps and infirmaries for this day and they will count for points when you rebuild them (I wouldn’t bother with farms or other resources because they don’t add enough might)
- If you don’t have buildings to upgrade, it’s not a big deal, as many veteran players don’t, either, and ignore this day
* Researching *
- Since the goal is to complete research, time the beginning of your research days in advance so that when Day 2 begins, you can use fewer speedups to end research and begin more.
- Military II is GREAT for research day, as completing it gives a lot of points